If you terminate an existing employment relationship, you can transfer your pension fund assets to the finpension Vested Benefits Foundation. Once you have registered with us, we will provide you with an online prefilled vested benefits capital transfer form.

Do you already have a vested benefits account? Then you can switch to valuepension at any time. In this case, also register with valuepension and send the prefilled transfer form to your previous vested benefits institution.